Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

how many years ago was the other ones?!?! who knows!!! very excited to see another, where have you been man Q_Q

Lightbringer777 responds:

2009, 2011 and now 2016. I got super sick around 2012-2013 and basically stopped working on it.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

if people on the Xbox/Ps4 or whatever console put as much effort as you did in your games, there wouldn't such trash games. 5/5 stars plz make more, <3 all the game references

PuffballsUnited responds:

It gets harder when so many people are involved.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Add H.M.2 Macdawnuldz rap by Realfaction its a song. This is a good idea for a game or radio i guess.100% stars.

Bad Eggs Online 1.5 Bad Eggs Online 1.5

me so hooked

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

I love everything about this except i kill a 100 zombies every time and it says i only killed 12 and the other guy(s) got over 500. whats up with that.

Angry Bees Angry Bees

I think it was a really fun game and I liked the music but there was a glitch that was annoying. Sometimes after getting off the upgrade station an invisible wall would appear in the sky and block off anything from passing it and stopped my airstrikes:( Other than that it was a great game id like to see a sequel or something. I would have liked if you had added Q & E as buttons in the game to switch weapons.

War of the Web War of the Web

There should be more security and privacy on this but I still love this game.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

best 8-bit game ever and best PC game ever in my opinion.I just wish i could find out what all the secret medals are that ending was amazing! It was a headshot with your fist!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

A Kunai is thrown at me every time wtf do i do?

Stealth Hunter 2 Stealth Hunter 2

how do you get a link to the past achievement please reply somebody.